Dr. Angela Kelle is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in HARRISBURG, PA. Dr. Kelle specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 2010
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Angela M Kelle MD's Practice location
HARRISBURG, PA 17112Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Angela M Kelle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Amy Dipietro M.D.500 University Drive Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Mark H Cohen MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jason Ryan Imundo M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Stephen E Cyran MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sunita Juliana Ferns MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Vincent P Aluquin MD121 N NYES RD STE D HARRISBURG PA 17112