Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD is a top Pathology in SASKATOON, SK. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In SASKATOON, SK, Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Microbial biohydrogenation of oleic acid to trans isomers in vitro.
- Isomerization of stable isotopically labeled elaidic acid to cis and trans monoenes by ruminal microbes.
- The production of 10-hydroxystearic and 10-ketostearic acids is an alternative route of oleic acid transformation by the ruminal microbiota in cattle.
- Biodegradable microparticles based on poly(D,L-lactide) as a protective transport system in ruminant digestion.
- Biohydrogenation of linolenic acid to stearic acid by the rumen microbial population yields multiple intermediate conjugated diene isomers.
- Identification of enriched conjugated linoleic acid isomers in cultures of ruminal microorganisms after dosing with 1-(13)C-linoleic acid.
- Lipid feeding and milk fat depression.
Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD's Practice location
SASKATOON, SK S7N 0Get Direction
Eau Claire, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. Viktor Zherebitskiy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Everything About the Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes an infectious respiratory infection. Mycoplasma pneumoniae can spread very easily from person to person via airborne droplets.Lung infections caused by M. pneumoniae can become very serious affecting your heart and nervous system if left...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...