Dr. Rosina Medel practices Neuropathology in MINOT, ND. Dr. Medel studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Rosina Bautista Medel MD's Practice location
MINOT, ND 58701Get Direction
Rosina Bautista Medel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
Stroke is of two types-hemorrhage and ischemic. While hemorrhagic stroke is less common accounting for less than 15 percent of strokes, they are deadly and accounts for 40% of all stroke deaths. Hemorrhagic strokes are either ruptured aneurysm or weakened blood vessel leaks. If a blood spill occurs...
- Dr. Maximo C Kiok MD20 Burdick Expy W Minot ND 58701
- Dr. Edward F Kellenberger M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Bahram A. Kordlar M.D.University Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Areen T Said MD1117 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Kon hweii Lee MD20 Burdick Expy W Minot ND 58701