Dr. Nicole Dahms is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in SIOUX FALLS, SD. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Dahms is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Ms. Nicole Rose Dahms LMT's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57103Get Direction
Ms. Nicole Rose Dahms LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What Are the Benefits of Kettlebell Workouts?
Kettlebell exercises are one of the most popular fitness trends since it is accessible and more practical than other programs. It is equally beneficial to an athlete and to the common man who is trying to burn more calories or become more fit. With the help of a good instructor or trainer one can...
- The Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common complaint that we hear every day. People may complain of a sudden pain either in one knee or both knees, and most of the time, it is due to either overusing the knee joint or due to an injury. In many cases, you really don’t have to consult a doctor as the pain will...
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Foley MD1500 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Craig M Smith MD810 East 23rd Street Sioux Falls SD 57117
- Dr. Verle D Valentine MD1210 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57104
- Dr. Paul D Reynen MD1210 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57104
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Kalo DO810 E 23RD ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Jonathan Buchanan MD911 E 20TH ST STE 300 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105