Dr. G Steven Kalesperis D.O., J.D.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM304 Tallman Ave Romeoville IL, 60446
Dr. G Kalesperis practices Neuropathology in Romeoville, IL. Dr. Kalesperis studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. G Steven Kalesperis D.O., J.D.'s Practice location
Romeoville, IL 60446Get Direction
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Vitamin D May Help Improve Balance in Younger Parkinson's Patients
Can vitamin D help your Parkinson’s balance symptoms subside? It is highly possible. Vitamin D is a natural, anti-inflammatory that is consumable. You can lower the amount of C-reactive protein or the protein that is responsible for most types of inflammation by supplementing your diet with...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- Mr. Mohammad Daaif MD2000 OGDEN AVE AURORA IL 60504
- F. Moises Gaviria14636 Golf Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2425 W 22nd St Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Khaled Asi M.D.4400 W 95TH ST STE 407 OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Dr. Henry Echiverri MD3s 517 Winfield Rd Warrenville IL 60555