Dr. Randall E Bowsman DO
Anesthesiologist1221 South Dr Mount Pleasant MI, 48858
Dr. Randall Bowsman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mount Pleasant, MI. Dr. Bowsman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bowsman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1979
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Anesthesiology; Edward W Sparrow Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Randall E Bowsman DO's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858Get Direction
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
Dr. Randall E Bowsman DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowsman
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...
- What Are the Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine?
History of Traditional Chinese MedicineTraditional Chinese medicine (TCM) dates back to ancient China, where TCM practitioners used traditional herbal medicine in treating different kinds of diseases. The entire setup of Chinese medication is mainly based on systematic theories as well as abundant...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mohammad Hassan Kudmani M.D.300 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801
- Dr. David K Austin M.D.321 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801
- Dr. Mohan V Achwal MD1221 South Dr Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Michael Gross MD1221 South Dr Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Joon Chong MD1221 South Dr Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Gerald Augustin M.D.300 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801