Dr. Lea Filippone Surrey MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA, 19104
Dr. Lea Surrey practices Pediatric Pathology in PHILADELPHIA, PA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Surrey is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Lea Filippone Surrey MD's Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- Oakland Tennis Journalist Writes Touching Memoir About Wife with Lupus
Go ahead. Ask him anything about tennis and he’d probably give you more information that you even knew existed. The reason: he knows it by heart.Oakland-based tennis journalist Joel Ducker is considered one of the world’s best in his field. He has a three-decade writing career mostly covering...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Judy Pascasio Other3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Maria Brescia Queenan MD3400 Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew Paul Keisling D.O.245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Jeanette M Camacho MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Rebecca Linn MD3400 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Jean-pierre De chadarevian MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134