Jill Marie Colegrove LMHP, LPC, PLADC
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health1460 35TH AVE COLUMBUS NE, 68601
Jill Colegrove is an Addiction Medicine Physician in COLUMBUS, NE. Jill evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Jill Marie Colegrove LMHP, LPC, PLADC's Practice location
COLUMBUS, NE 68601Get Direction
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Lindsey Ellyn Starman4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Carol J Willoughby CAROL WILLOUGHBY2363 18TH AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Sonja Renee Brockman4432 SUNRISE PL COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Rachel Marie Steffen PLMHP, PCMSW3030 29TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Katie Louise Laumann PLMHP1460 35th Avenue Columbus NE 68601
- Ana Bella Ortiz PROVISIONAL LADC4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601