Dr. Brian John Grahan M.D., PH.D.
Internist1 Veterans Dr Mail Code 111 Minneapolis MN, 55417
Dr. Brian Grahan is an internist practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Grahan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Grahan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Brian John Grahan M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55417Get Direction
Dr. Brian John Grahan M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grahan
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Jasvinder Singh MBBS, MPH1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Tuukka Andreas Ostenso MN1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Olga M. Epstein M.D.1 VETERANS DR MINNEAPOLIS MN 55417
- Heba S Wassif MDOne Veterans Drive Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Craig Stephen Roth MDOne Veterans Drive Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Minh nhat Hoang M.D.1 VETERANS DR MINNEAPOLIS MN 55417