Kathleen Flynn is a counselor in NEW YORK, NY. Kathleen evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Kathleen Flynn LMT's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10028Get Direction
Ellicott City, MD 21042Get Direction
Kathleen Flynn LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- The History of Lupus
Introduction Lupus is an autoimmune medical condition. In this condition, the body’s regular defense system mistakenly attacks the healthy tissues of the body instead of foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses, and other harmful substances. The attack can cause inflammation in the body.Lupus...
- Health Alert: Healing Process After Breast Cancer Surgery Can Trigger Cancer to Spread
Breast cancer is the most common cancer affecting women in the United States after skin cancer.Breast cancer survival rates have been increasing, and the number of deaths are declining steadily due to early detection, personalized approaches to treatment, and a better understanding of the disease,...
- "Laverne & Shirley" Star Penny Marshall Has Died Due to Complications of Diabetes
Best known for her role as Larverne DeFazio, actress and director Penny Marshall captured American audiences’ hearts. Marshall saw a lot of success throughout her career. She was the first female director to ever gross more than $100 million with her movie “Big,” starring Tom Hanks. Another...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Chun Shin Taylor LCPC3355 ST.JOHNS LANE ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Jessica L Lombardi LCPC4801 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Roshun J Harris MA, LCPC9055 Chevrolet Drive Ellicott City MD 21042
- Barbara A Sullivan M.S.5054 Dorsey Hall Drive Ellicott City MD 21042
- Zulema Roberts MS, LCPC3355 ST. JOHNS LANE, SUITE F ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Marcia Annmarie Wilmot MA, NCC, LCPC5124 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042