Stephanie Nichols is an acupuncturist practicing in LEAWOOD, KS. Dr. Nichols evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Nichols treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Stephanie Nichols ND's Practice location
LEAWOOD, KS 66211Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Nichols ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Ms. Stephanie Lynn Mall L.AC.1810 Summit St Kansas City MO 64108
- Brandi West L.AC.7235 CENTRAL ST KANSAS CITY MO 64114
- Dr. Stephanie F Mcguirk MSOM, DOM3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Robert Raymond Brooks DC3901 Red Bridge Road Kansas City MO 64137
- Cynthia Dawn Chamberlain DIPLAC, DIPLCH5509 Foxridge Dr Mission KS 66202
- Debbie Yu EAMP, L.AC509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101