Dr. Rebecca Lombel is a pediatrician practicing in ANN ARBOR, MI. Dr. Lombel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lombel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lombel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Rebecca M Lombel M.D.'s Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca M Lombel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Traumatic Events in the Workplace
There will come a time in any nurses’ life where they have to deal with extreme stress and duress in the workplace. Barring the 24-hour shifts and obligatory overtime that some healthcare centers enact upon their personnel, there may be times when a traumatic situation in the workplace will...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Stephanie L Goodson MD8001 Challis Rd Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Matthew Jason Greenhawt MD, MBA24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Jamie Thompson MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Nancy Anastasi M.D.49650 Cherry Hill Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Matthew Waier M.D.3100 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ann Arbor MI 48108