Dr. Daniel Miller is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in ST. PAUL, MN. Dr. Miller specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Miller tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Miller treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Daniel James Miller M.D.'s Practice location
ST. PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
Daniel James Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Elizabeth W Weber M.D.200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Michael James Priola DO2025 E RIVER PKWY MINNEAPOLIS MN 55414
- Dr. Kenneth John Guidera M.D.2025 E River Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55414
- Dr. Jennifer Casey Laine MD200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Cary H Mielke M.D.2025 E River Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55414
- Dr. Richard Jerome Aadalen MD2025 E River Parkway Minneapolis MN 55414