Daniel James Miller M.D.
Orthopedist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery200 UNIVERSITY AVENUE EAST ST. PAUL MN, 55101
Dr. Daniel Miller is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in ST. PAUL, MN. Dr. Miller specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Miller tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Miller treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Daniel James Miller M.D.'s Practice location
ST. PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Dr. Aaron J Huser DO200 UNIVERSITY AVE E SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Elizabeth W Weber M.D.200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Jennifer Casey Laine MD200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Emmalynn Joann Sigrist DO200 UNIVERSITY AVE E SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Mr. Trenton Charles Cooper DO200 UNIVERSITY AVE E SAINT PAUL MN 55101