Dr. Dale Townsend MD was born and raised in Michigan, and did his medical school training in Southern California. Dr. townsend finished his medical training for Orthopedics in Hawaii, and then did a Pediatric-Orthopedic ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Queen'S Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; The Medical Ctr Inc, Family Medicine; White Mem Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- The Med Center 1981
Dr. Dale Townsend MD's Practice location
Hayward, CA 94545Get Direction
SAN LEANDRO, CA 94577Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dale Townsend MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dale Townsend MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Townsend
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Dr. Mathias Masem M.D.1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. Scott M Taylor MD400 29th Street Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza MD1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94143
- Dr. Arun Mehta M.D.32145 Alvarado Niles Road Union City California 94587
- Dr. Theodore Miclau MD2550 23rd Street San Francisco California 94110
- Dr. Patrick N. Siparsky M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo Ohio 43614