Dr. Alex Singleton is an interventional radiologist practicing in AKRON, OH. Dr. Singleton specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Alex Singleton MD's Practice location
AKRON, OH 44308Get Direction
Alex Singleton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- $5.8 Million Grant Given to Develop New Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer cells can be extremely tricky to get rid of, which makes treatment often expensive and prolonged. Researchers at the University of California San Diego recently received a 5.8-million-dollar grant from the state to develop a new form of immunotherapy for ovarian cancer.The StudyThe...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Overweight Doctors Influence Overweight Patients
According to a new study, doctors who are of normal weight are more likely to influence and give advice on weight loss to their patients. They were also more apt with respect to the diagnosis of obesity of their patients, when compared to doctors who themselves were overweight. According to...
- What Are Hallucinations?
In psychiatry, hallucinations are defined as a perception experienced in the absence of an external stimulus to the corresponding sense organ. In simple terms, hallucinations are when people see, hear, feel, smell, or taste things that really don’t exist outside of their minds. For a...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- David I Rosenblum DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Michael R Matheson MD875 Eighth Street Ne Massillon OH 44648
- Dr. Paul L Chesis MD300 First Capitol Drive Saint Charles MO 63301
- Devang Butani M.D.601 Elmwood Ave / Univ. Of Roch. Med Ctr Rochester NY 14642
- James Buchino M.D.234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Kristin Erin Kavanagh MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201