Mrs. Jennifer Arny is a top Social Worker in WORTHINGTON, OH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Jennifer Arny is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Jennifer Arny is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Jennifer Arny is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In WORTHINGTON, OH, Mrs. Jennifer Arny is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Retrospective analysis of typhoid fever in a tropical tertiary health facility.
- Elevated alphafetoprotein in an hepatitis B seropositive African woman with hypertrophic zosteriform lichen planus.
- Clinicopathological study of neurofibromatosis type 1: an experience in Nigeria.
- Albinism among Nigerians with malignant melanoma.
- Pancreatic carcinoma presenting as cutaneous nodules in a diabetic Nigerian male.
- A 12-year review of cases of adult tetanus managed at the University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Liver enzymes in Nigerians with lichen planus.
- Sensitivity of Plasmodium falciparum in The Gambia to co-trimoxazole.
- The comparison of intelligence quotients of atopic and nonatopic children in ibadan, Nigeria.
- No need to fear evidence-based medicine.
- An update regarding the treatment of nonallergic rhinitis.
- Sexual-stage-specific RNA expression of a new Plasmodium falciparum gene detected by in situ hybridisation.
- Modulation of protein kinase C activity in Plasmodium falciparum-infected erythrocytes.
Mrs. Jennifer Arny's Practice location
WORTHINGTON, OH 43085Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Arny's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Heart Issues
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is not just a painful autoimmune disease that can greatly impact an individual’s quality of life. This disease also comes with some increased risk factors that people should be aware of. RA is associated with increased risk of death that is related to an increased risk of...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Anxiety and Depression
What is autism?Autism or autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a medical condition in which a person has challenges with public behavior, speech, and non-verbal communication. Autism is a life-long developmental disability, and it affects people how people perceive the world and how they interact with...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- What Causes Colon Cancer?
As with any cancer, genetic factors play a role in colon cancer as well. However, greater than 75% to 90% of the population develops colon cancer with little or no genetic risk. This means that genetic factors play only a minor role in colon cancers.What are the genetic factors that predispose you...
- Military Diet Substitutions
Trying the military diet can be a choice to lose weight. The military diet is among the newest dieting trends today, and it is surprisingly simple and easy to do. The most confusing thing about it is the diet pattern to follow for the next few days. The military diet requires you to eat from a set...