Heather Matulewicz is an Addiction Medicine Physician in PEABODY, MA. Heather evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Community based health care: a model for the institutionalization of social change.
- Transient expression of the vaccinia virus DNA polymerase is an intrinsic feature of the early phase of infection and is unlinked to DNA replication and late gene expression.
- The angle of the dorsoventral axis with respect to the anteroposterior axis in the Drosophila embryo is controlled by the distribution of gurken mRNA in the oocyte.
- Overexpression and purification of the vaccinia virus DNA polymerase.
- Vaccinia virus DNA polymerase. In vitro analysis of parameters affecting processivity.
- Characterization of a processive form of the vaccinia virus DNA polymerase.
- Cellular proteins required for adeno-associated virus DNA replication in the absence of adenovirus coinfection.
Heather Matulewicz LMHC's Practice location
PEABODY, MA 01960Get Direction
Heather Matulewicz LMHC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- 5 Tips on Living with Dengue Fever
Living with dengue fever is a serious condition affecting millions of people around the world, especially when there is no cure in sight for this mosquito-transmitted viral disease. Without a vaccine to tackle the dengue infection, prevention assumes priority. Even those who have fully recovered...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...