Dr. Mariana Compagnone practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in SAN DIEGO, CA. Dr. Compagnone evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Compagnone seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Mariana D Compagnone M.D.'s Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
La Jolla, CA 92093Get Direction
Dr. Mariana D Compagnone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Joseph Robert Mawhinney M.D.1959 Grand Ave San Diego CA 92109
- Dr. Shashita Inamdar M.D., PH.D, DABPN9255 Towne Centre Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Eric Mustonen MD4405 Vandever Ave San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Joy Kennedy MD2051 Cushing Rd San Diego CA 92106
- Dr. Antonio O. Ong MD4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Sibyl Goetz Wescoe MD9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037