Dr. Ana Coelho is a pathologist practicing in ORLANDO, FL. Dr. Coelho is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Coelho can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Coelho may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Fed De Rio Grande Do Sul- Fac De Med- Porto Alegre- Rs- Brazil 1975
Federal University of Rio Grande South / Center of Biological Sciences 1975
Kazan Federal University Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology
Universidade Federal de CiÍncias da Sa?de de Porto Alegre (UFCSPA) Faculdade de Medicina 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Billings Hosp-U Chicago
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Ana Luiza Coelho MD's Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32809Get Direction
Dr. Ana Luiza Coelho MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Ross C. Wheeler M.D.451 MAITLAND AVE ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32701
- Luis F Alicea DMD7352 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Scott Y Sittler MD8150 Chancellor Dr Orlando FL 32809
- Dr. Thomas M. Otal M.D.601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Carlos A Cerruto MD8150 Chancellor Dr Orlando FL 32809
- Michael Radi Other601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803