Dr. Cara Hartquist is a family practitioner practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Hartquist specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hartquist possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kansas City Univ of Medicine DO 2013
American Board of Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- University of Tennessee
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, The Foundation for Advancing Family Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her parents
Cara Hartquist, DO's Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78418Get Direction
ALICE, TX 78332Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Cara Hartquist, DO | Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Cara Hartquist, DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- What Is Group B Strep Infection?
What is Group B Strep Infection?Group B strep (GBS) is a serious infection mainly caused by group B streptococcus bacteria, which inhabits the human intestines. Group B strep bacteria does not only affect adults. It can be seen in infants, leading to a serious illness known as strep B infection....
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Dr. Dimple Tharian M.D.5950 SARATOGA BLVD CORPUS CHRISTI TX 78414
- Dr. Juan Francisco Castro M.D.2222 Morgan Ave Corpus Christi TX 78405
- Dr. Stephen H. Barth M.D.3301 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Gerard W Boynton MD3301 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. William Flores MD2634 Gollihar Rd Corpus Christi TX 78415
- Dr. Ronald W. Bowen D.O.5656 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411