Dr. Roger Hicks is a psychologist practicing in NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Hicks specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hicks evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hicks because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Roger Elliott Hicks's Practice location
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 72114Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60609Get Direction
Roger Elliott Hicks's reviewsWrite Review
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Dr. Grace Glass Aikman PH.D.2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114
- Dr. Renee Gibbs PH.D2200 Fort Roots Dr # 116b North Little Rock AR 72114
- Sara J. Landes PH.D.2200 FORT ROOTS DR NORTH LITTLE ROCK AR 72114
- Dr. Liv Elisabeth Miller PSYD, ABPP-CN2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114
- Dr. John Bradley Milwee PSY.D.2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114
- Dr. Lisa M. mcgill Linson PH.D.2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114