Dr. Jessica Kinsaul is a psychologist practicing in DURHAM, NC. Dr. Kinsaul specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kinsaul evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kinsaul because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jessica Abaigeal Kinsaul PHD's Practice location
DURHAM, NC 27705Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Abaigeal Kinsaul PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Dr. Vanessa Handsel Roddenberry PH.D.8303 Six Forks Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Jason Edward Bonner PH.D.508 FULTON STREET DURHAM NC 27705
- Dr. Karen Dorothy Sullivan PH.D.101 Manning Dr Cb 7200 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Karla L Thompson PHD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jean Templeton PH.D200 W Weaver St Carrboro North Carolina 27510
- Dr. James Byassee PH.D.18 W Colony Pl Durham NC 27705