Osinachi O Okakpu MPH is a top Doctor in SAN FRANCISCO, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Osinachi O Okakpu MPH is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Osinachi O Okakpu MPH is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Osinachi O Okakpu MPH is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Osinachi O Okakpu MPH is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Osinachi O Okakpu MPH's Practice location
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103Get Direction
Osinachi O Okakpu MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Grandmother with Diabetes Bikes Across the Country
One woman is making it a personal goal to bike to the east from the west coast. At the moment she is half way in her journey. Tracy Herbert take videos daily from most parts of the country and uploads them to the social media. She is always happy in these videos. Now she is half way through the...
- Town Rallies for Boy Who Suffers with Muscular Dystrophy
Christian Dunn is a 2-year-old with a rare form of congenital muscular dystrophy called Congenital LMNA muscular dystrophy. Christian’s muscular dystrophy weakens his muscles as time progresses. He is unable to sit unassisted, Christian can’t stand, and he will never walk. ...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Bjorn Carl johan Eek M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Dr. Michael L Brownstein M.D.1001 Mariposa St San Francisco CA 94107
- Dr. Christo George Zouves M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Dr. Julian T Parer505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Ripple Sharma M.D.1350 S ELISEO DR GREENBRAE CA 94904