Dr. Joseph Magley is a family practitioner practicing in ENUMCLAW, WA. Dr. Magley specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Magley possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Iron Deficiency Anemia, Abnormal Bleeding, Adolescent Health And More
- University of California, Davis Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joseph Magley MD's Practice location
ENUMCLAW, WA 98022Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Magley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD1708 East 44th Street Tacoma WA 98404
- Dr. Julie A Komarow MD10004 204TH AVE E BONNEY LAKE WA 98391
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD3908 10TH ST SE PUYALLUP WA 98374
- Dr. Emily Katherine Balser MD1412 Sw 43rd St Renton WA 98057
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375
- Dr. Ravinder Singh Nijjar MD27500 168TH PL SE COVINGTON WA 98042