Dr. Alexandra Chis is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in YPSILANTI, MI. Dr. Chis provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Chis works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Alexandra Teodora Chis M.D.'s Practice location
YPSILANTI, MI 48197Get Direction
Alexandra Teodora Chis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- The Many Uses of Coconut Oil for Your Health
What is coconut oil?Coconut oil is also known as copra oil. It is a famous type of oil that is used primarily for cooking at many households, which is extracted from the meat of matured coconuts and is usually reaped from coconut palm trees.Coconut oil has several uses apart from being a type of...
- Is the Atkins Diet Effective?
The Atkins diet, created by cardiologist Robert C. Atkins, is a very popular low-carbohydrate diet. This diet claims to have several benefits including weight loss, reduced appetite, better heart health and improved memory. The theory behind this diet is that obesity results from overeating...
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Ellen Kirkendall Hummel M.D.4260 PLYMOUTH RD ANN ARBOR MI 48109
- Dr. Lillian Chiang Min MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Alan N Dengiz M.D.4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Lara R Clary-lantis D.O.5301 E HURON RIVER DR YPSILANTI MI 48197
- Dr. John Brandon Walters MD1801 Briarwood Circle Ann Arbor MI 48108
- Dr. Irena Zmitrovic M.D.14100 Newburgh Rd Livonia MI 48154