Dr. Andrew Champine is a psychologist practicing in FLINT, MI. Dr. Champine specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Champine evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Champine because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Andrew Champine PSYD's Practice location
FLINT, MI 48532Get Direction
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Andrew Champine PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Mr. Mark K Abbenante L.L.P.3939 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Carrie Gleason L.P.1441 E Maple Ave Burton MI 48529
- Annette Marie Teno-tremba MA LLP8435 Holly Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Crystal L Cederna-meko PSYD1 Hurley Plz Flint MI 48503
- Dr. Richard Stuart Mach PH.D. LP814 S Vernon Ave Flint MI 48503
- Dr. Jodie Gail Eckleberry-hunt PH.D.2951 W. Shiawassee Ave Fenton MI 48430