Dr. Lauren Lamie is an internist practicing in ANN ARBOR, MI. Dr. Lamie specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lamie provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Lauren Lamie DO's Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Kalamazoo, MI 49008Get Direction
Dr. Lauren Lamie DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Dr. Jane T Mccort MD207 FLETCHER ST ANN ARBOR MI 48109
- Dr. Adam S Tremblay MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Eleanor Y Sun MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Rajesh S Mangrulkar MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Mirko Villanueva MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Maria J Silveira MD MA MPH1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109