Martha Thomas Land BCCC
Counselor/Therapist562 STRATFORD GRN AVONDALE ESTATES GA, 30002
Martha Land is a counselor in AVONDALE ESTATES, GA. Martha evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Martha Thomas Land BCCC's Practice location
AVONDALE ESTATES, GA 30002Get Direction
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Causes Tennis Elbow?
What Causes Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a condition that affects the joints and tendons in the elbow. The person experiences pain within the muscles and tissues of the elbow. It also causes inflammation of the tendons within your elbow.In most cases, tennis elbow is known to affect tennis and golf...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- The Three Stages of Lyme Disease
The problem with Lyme disease is that it is difficult to treat because the organism responsible for the disease hides from your immune system. Lyme disease goes through three stages, and in each stage, they produce different signs and symptoms. The three stages of Lyme disease are:...
- Yvonne E. Holmes LPC7130 Mount Zion Blvd Jonesboro GA 30236
- Shameka R. Pointer149 S McDonough St Jonesboro GA 30236
- Liz Fava4840 Roswell Rd NE, Building C, Suite 202 Atlanta GA 30342
- Alix AmarLilburn Lilburn GA 30047
- Mahlet Endale3941 Holcomb Bridge Rd Suite 300 Peachtree Corners GA 30092
- Cynthia Adeniyi LCPC216 North McDonough Street Jonesboro GA 30236