Dr. Victoria Tuttle practices Neuropathology in PITTSFIELD, MA. Dr. Tuttle studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Victoria L Tuttle DO's Practice location
PITTSFIELD, MA 01201Get Direction
Dr. Victoria L Tuttle DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is ALS : Common symptoms of ALS
ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is a neurological disorder that many people refer to as Lou Gehrig's disease. This is a progressive disease in which the nerves that control the voluntary movements in the body deteriorate. As the nerve cells degenerate, it leads to paralysis and then death...
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Dr. Kim Elizabeth Tripp D.O.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Joshua Krembs D.O.42 Summer St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Gayle Rebovich MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Jay M Ellis D.O.100 Wendell Ave Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Laurence J Ufford M.D.777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Emma Elizabeth Weiskopf MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201