Dr. Julie Christine Broyhill MD
Family Practitioner1475 MT. HOOD AVE WOODBURN OR, 97071
Dr. Julie Broyhill is a family practitioner practicing in WOODBURN, OR. Dr. Broyhill specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Broyhill possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1996
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Venous Insufficiency
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Cascades East Family Practice Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2000
- Cascades East Family Practice / Klamath Falls, OR, Family Practice 2000
- Cascades East Family Practice Residency **ATTN: SHARON** (Family Practice)
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Julie Christine Broyhill MD's Practice location
WOODBURN, OR 97071Get Direction
Woodburn, OR 97071Get Direction
Dr. Julie Christine Broyhill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Broyhill
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Mojgan Mohandesi1063 Elm St NW Salem OR 97304
- Dr. Shefaa S. George M.D. 19185 SW 90th Ave. Tualatin Oregon 97062
- Dr. William Merrill Bailey M.D.308 Villa Road Newberg OR 97132
- Mrs. Denise Adele Taylor MD3896 Beverly Ave Ne Salem OR 97305
- Dr. Kara Michele Kassay MD12511 SW 68th Ave Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Raymond M Baculi M.D.1165 UNION ST NE SALEM OR 97301