Kaminda Wells is a top Dental Hygienist in LOWELL, OR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Kaminda Wells is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Kaminda Wells is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Kaminda Wells is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In LOWELL, OR, Kaminda Wells is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Role of conjugative elements in the evolution of the multidrug-resistant pandemic clone Streptococcus pneumoniaeSpain23F ST81.
- Monocytes regulate the mechanism of T-cell death by inducing Fas-mediated apoptosis during bacterial infection.
- Dominant role of nucleotide substitution in the diversification of serotype 3 pneumococci over decades and during a single infection.
- Resolving Salmonella infection reveals dynamic and persisting changes in murine bone marrow progenitor cell phenotype and function.
- Pneumococcus adapts to the sickle cell host.
- A Serine-Threonine Kinase (StkP) Regulates Expression of the Pneumococcal Pilus
- Serotype 1 and 8 Pneumococci Evade Sensing by Inflammasomes in Human Lung Tissue.
- Streptococcus pneumoniae Cell-Wall-Localized Phosphoenolpyruvate Protein Phosphotransferase Can Function as an Adhesin: Identification of Its Host Target Molecules and Evaluation of Its Potential as a Vaccine.
- Streptococcus pneumoniae and lytic antibiotic therapy: are we adding insult to injury during invasive pneumococcal disease and sepsis?
Kaminda Wells's Practice location
LOWELL, OR 97452Get Direction
Kaminda Wells's reviewsWrite Review
- Major League Player Supports Diabetes Awareness and Excels on the Field
Most people dream about being an astronaut, firefighter or footballer when they're young. So many days during childhood are spent thinking about what they want to be when they're grown up, that it made kids want to practice what they loved for when they're older. Everything was possible in those...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Everything About Bacterial Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Management
What Is Pneumonia?Pneumonia is a tenderness or inflammation of the lung, upsetting the air sacs (alveoli) predominantly. It is normally caused by infectious elements such as bacteria and viruses. Risk components of pneumonia are comprised of other lung-linked diseases, such as COPD, asthma, heart...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Sobering Fact: Fibromyalgia Is Associated with an Increased Rate of Suicide
Although it is an important issue that affects many families around the world, suicide is not exactly typical dinner table chatter. Chronic diseases may not be the main reason for suicidal tendencies to show up among patients, however, they are still a modifier that should be taken into account,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...