Miss Sharhonda Alicia Biley M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3311 PRESCOTT RD ALEXANDRIA LA, 71301
Dr. Sharhonda Biley is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in ALEXANDRIA, LA. Dr. Biley specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Biley can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Biley can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Miss Sharhonda Alicia Biley M.D.'s Practice location
ALEXANDRIA, LA 71301Get Direction
Miss Sharhonda Alicia Biley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Biley
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- 1 Week Pregnant
IntroductionWomen who are not planning a pregnancy may not realize they are pregnant on week one. Some may not even know it even after week two. The reason is that there are a lot of variables when it comes to women’s monthly cycles, so most women tend to assume that they only have a late...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Dr. Jaime Jenee Middleton MD501 Medical Center Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Jonathan Horace May M.D.352 Hospital Blvd Pineville LA 71360
- Dr. David Lee Spence MD501 Medical Center Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Glenn R Aucoin M. D.3311 Prescott Rd Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. James L Gates M. D.3311 Prescott Rd Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Barry J Bieber MD3302 Masonic Dr Alexandria LA 71301