Martha Hennessey is a psychologist practicing in LEBANON, NH. Martha specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Martha evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Martha because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Martha Scott Hennessey PH.D.'s Practice location
LEBANON, NH 03766Get Direction
Martha Scott Hennessey PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Dr. Elizabeth M Larusso M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Raymond J. Chin PHD, MFA43 Lebanon St Hanover NH 03755
- Dr. Matthew Holcomb PH.D.335 Bog Rd Enfield NH 03748
- Dr. Barbara Anna Hermann PH.D.2458 CHRISTIAN ST WHITE RIVER JUNCTION VT 05001
- Dr. Heather Nara Hersh PSYD5 Rope Ferry Rd Hanover NH 03755
- Mrs. Laurie Farr Hanks MA, CAS85 N Main St White River Junction VT 05001