Amber Burnett is a psychologist practicing in OTSEGO, MI. Amber specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Amber evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Amber because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Amber M Burnett LPC, LLP-DOCTORAL's Practice location
OTSEGO, MI 49078Get Direction
Amber M Burnett LPC, LLP-DOCTORAL's reviewsWrite Review
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Mrs. Laurie L. Assadi M.A., ED.S., LLP4341 South Westnedge Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jason Randall PSYD3770 Glenkerry Ct Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Morris David Edwards PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Theresa J. Curtin PH.D.4415 Duke St Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Alan G Lewandowski PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Mary Lynn Wassink EDD471 W South St Kalamazoo MI 49007