Dr. Cornel Rogers practices Neurological Surgery in TERRYTOWN, LA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Rogers prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Cornel Tyrone Rogers M.D.'s Practice location
TERRYTOWN, LA 70056Get Direction
Cornel Tyrone Rogers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Mr. Manish Kumar Singh MD1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Biro MD1514 JEFFERSON HWY NEW ORLEANS LA 70121
- Dr. Clarence S Greene MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Rand M Voorhies M.D.3601 Houma Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. Marcus L Ware M.D.1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Justin L Owen MD1111 MEDICAL CENTER BLVD MARRERO LA 70072