Dr. Anitta Philip is a pediatrician practicing in AUSTIN, TX. Dr. Philip is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Philip diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Philip can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Anitta Philip MD, MPH's Practice location
AUSTIN, TX 78723Get Direction
Anitta Philip MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO940 HESTERS CROSSING RD ROUND ROCK TX 78681
- Dr. Goddy T Corpuz M.D.910 E WHITESTONE BLVD CEDAR PARK TX 78613
- Dr. Ronald J Cornelsen M.D.3816 South 1st Street Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Martha Beatriz Abreu-macomber MD425 University Blvd Round Rock TX 78665
- Dr. Michelle C Gallas DO313 E 12th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Anna C Bell M.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705