Stefanie Cheng is a physical therapist practicing in BERKELEY, CA. Stefanie Cheng specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stefanie Cheng can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stefanie Cheng will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stefanie Cheng's Practice location
BERKELEY, CA 94704Get Direction
Stefanie Cheng's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Mrs. Michelle Breitbach P.T.3468 Mt. Diablo Blvd Lafayette CA 94549
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T.98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Josiah Anderson DPT911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015