Jacqueline Giordano is a counselor in METUCHEN, NJ. Jacqueline evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- Evidence that nerve growth factor mediates the formation of sensory pericellular baskets in the rat trigeminal ganglion.
- Sympathetic ingrowth to the trigeminal ganglion following intracerebroventricular infusion of nerve growth factor.
- A conditioning lesion enhances sympathetic neurite outgrowth.
- Reduction in nerve growth factor availability leads to a conditioning lesion-like effect in sympathetic neurons.
- Activating transcription factor 3 induction in sympathetic neurons after axotomy: response to decreased neurotrophin availability.
Jacqueline Marie Giordano M.A., L.P.C.'s Practice location
METUCHEN, NJ 08840Get Direction
Jacqueline Marie Giordano M.A., L.P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can Cause A Sore Tongue?
Causes of a Sore TongueThe tongue can become sore when you accidentally bite your tongue. However, serious medical conditions such as oral cancer can also be indicated by a sore throat. To determine an accurate diagnosis, you must seek medical condition.Usually, a sore tongue is not a cause of...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- All You Need to Know About Stomach Flu
Stomach flu, commonly known as viral gastroenteritis is an infection of the intestines characterized by stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting, watery diarrhea and even fever. People usually get stomach flu through direct contact with an infected person, as well as by drinking contaminated water or by...
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...