Dr. Brian Sninsky is a urologist practicing in GREENSBORO, NC. Dr. Sninsky specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Brian Sninsky M.D's Practice location
GREENSBORO, NC 27403Get Direction
Dr. Brian Sninsky M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Dr. Scott Avard Macdiarmid MD509 N ELAM AVE FL 2 GREENSBORO NC 27403
- Dr. Mark Conrad Ottelin MD509 N ELAM AVE FL 2 GREENSBORO NC 27403
- Dr. Sigmund Ian Tannenbaum MD509 N ELAM AVE FL 2 GREENSBORO NC 27403
- Dr. Theodore Bergen Manny M.D.509 N ELAM AVE FL 2 GREENSBORO NC 27403
- Dr. David Stanley Grapey MD509 N ELAM AVE FL 2 GREENSBORO NC 27403
- Dr. Matthew Ramsey Eskridge MD509 N ELAM AVE FL 2 GREENSBORO NC 27403