Dr. Taylor Swanson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in COLUMBIA, MO. Dr. Swanson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Swanson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Swanson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Taylor Kay Swanson MD's Practice location
COLUMBIA, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Taylor Kay Swanson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon M.D.500 Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Mary Katherine Welch M.D.1601 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Jonathan L Thomas MD2325 Smiley Lane Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. William Mark Grant M.D.1705 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Breton Foster Barrier MD2325 SMILEY LN COLUMBIA MO 65202
- Dr. Kimberly K Morse M.D.1701 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201