Dr. Rami Ammoun is a prosthodontist practicing in LOMA LINDA, CA. Dr. Ammoun specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Rami Ammoun DDS's Practice location
LOMA LINDA, CA 92354Get Direction
Rami Ammoun DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Study Shows Cancer Drug Can Help Treat Lupus Patients
As technology has progressed, medical professionals have been better able to identify more of the diseases and life threatening conditions that may plague society. As these discoveries are made, whether it be through time spent on the floor of a hospital or out in the field conducting research, each...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases for certain individuals, this medical condition can lead to damage in a wider sense; for example, it could affect the other body systems, which could...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Jaime Lorencez Lozada D.D.S.11092 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92350
- Dr. David Y Choi D.D.S.6216 BROCKTON AVE STE 112 RIVERSIDE CA 92506
- Dr. Warren Yow D.M.D.11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Vahik Meserkhani DDS11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350
- Nadim Z. Baba DMD, MSD11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350
- Wendy Christina Gregorius DDS11092 Anderson Street Loma Linda CA 92350