Rebecca Husseinzadeh is a nurse working in CINCINNATI,OH. As a nurse, Rebecca works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Rebecca holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- The effects of dietary energy concentration and weaning site on weanling pig performance.
- The threonine requirement of sows increases in late gestation.
- Protein intake but not feed intake affects dietary energy for finishing pigs.
- Immune system stimulation reduces the efficiency of tryptophan utilization for body protein deposition in growing pigs.
- Dynamic changes in digestive capability may contribute to compensatory growth following a nutritional insult in newly weaned pigs.
- Ileal mucosa-associated--but not ileal digesta--bacterial profiles in grower pigs are influenced by nutrition and use of antibiotics for weaner pigs.
- Impact of nursery feeding program on subsequent growth performance, carcass quality, meat quality, and physical and chemical body composition of growing-finishing pigs.
- Dynamics of nitrogen retention in gestating gilts at two feeding levels.
- Evaluation of microbially enhanced soybean meal as an alternative to fishmeal in weaned pig diets.
- Nutritive value of extruded or multi-enzyme supplemented cold-pressed soybean cake for pigs.
- Dynamics of nitrogen retention at two feeding levels in gestating parity 2 and 3 sows.
|License State Code:||OH|
Ms. Rebecca Lu Husseinzadeh RN, CRNA's Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45212Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Ms. Rebecca Lu Husseinzadeh RN, CRNA's reviewsWrite Review
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...