Stephney Gatson is an Addiction Medicine Physician in LEXINGTON, SC. Stephney evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Hormone-refractory prostate cancer cells express functional follicle-stimulating hormone receptor (FSHR).
- Substance abuse as a predictor of VA medical care utilization among Vietnam veterans.
- Crosslinking of lectins and receptors in membranes with hetero-bifunctional crosslinking reagents.
- The alpha-subunit of human choriogonadotropin interacts with the exodomain of the luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor.
- The beta-subunit of human choriogonadotropin interacts with the exodomain of the luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor and changes its interaction with the alpha-subunit.
- Hormone interactions to Leu-rich repeats in the gonadotropin receptors. I. Analysis of Leu-rich repeats of human luteinizing hormone/chorionic gonadotropin receptor and follicle-stimulating hormone receptor.
- Hormone interactions to Leu-rich repeats in the gonadotropin receptors. III. Photoaffinity labeling of human chorionic gonadotropin with receptor Leu-rich repeat 4 peptide.
- Hormone interactions to Leu-rich repeats in the gonadotropin receptors. II. Analysis of Leu-rich repeat 4 of human luteinizing hormone/chorionic gonadotropin receptor.
- The role of the hinge region of the luteinizing hormone receptor in hormone interaction and signal generation.
- Differentiation of granulosa cell line: follicle-stimulating hormone induces formation of lamellipodia and filopodia via the adenylyl cyclase/cyclic adenosine monophosphate signal.
- Two defective heterozygous luteinizing hormone receptors can rescue hormone action.
- Regulation of RGS3 and RGS10 palmitoylation by GnRH.
- Cis- and trans-activation of hormone receptors: the LH receptor.
- Common and differential mechanisms of gonadotropin receptors.
- Use of defined-function mutants to access receptor-receptor interactions.
Stephney D. Gatson BA's Practice location
LEXINGTON, SC 29072Get Direction
Stephney D. Gatson BA's reviewsWrite Review
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- What Is Megaloblastic Anemia?
Anemia is a type of blood disorder where the number of red blood cells (RBCs) in the blood is lower than normal. Megaloblastic anemia, on the other hand, is a type of anemia that is characterized by larger than normal red blood cells (megaloblasts) and not having enough of them. When the red blood...
- Greek Yogurt Vs. Regular Yogurt: Which Is Healthier?
Introduction Milk that has healthy bacteria is used to make yogurt by fermentation. During the process of fermenting milk to make yogurt, it thickens and attains a slightly tangy taste. It is then strained through a cheesecloth and the liquid whey part is strained off. When the milk is strained...
- What are the Stages of Melanoma?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which affects the melanocytes of the skin, which give skin its color. It is a malignant tumor and may develop from an existing mole or as a new mole. It being malignant means that it is a dangerous condition and can lead to death. The common sites they affect are...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....