Dr. Evan Mckay practices Emergency Medicine in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Mckay assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Mckay examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Evan Martin Mckay M.D.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Dr. Evan Martin Mckay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckay
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. Michael Thomas Paddock D.O.640 JACKSON STREET ST. PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Nicholas Itzin M.D.4300 MARKETPOINTE DR STE 100 BLOOMINGTON MN 55435
- Mrs. Cheri L Audrain MD6401 France Ave Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Amy E Kolar MD4300 MARKETPOINTE DR STE 100 BLOOMINGTON MN 55435
- Dr. Craig Andrew Matticks MD4300 MARKETPOINTE DR STE 100 BLOOMINGTON MN 55435
- Dr. Brian C Clarkowski MD1455 Saint Francis Ave Shakopee MN 55379