Dr. Kristine Dunn-wsner is an Addiction Medicine Physician in FLINT, MI. Dr. Dunn-wsner evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Kristine Dunn-wsner PH.D's Practice location
FLINT, MI 48502Get Direction
Kristine Dunn-wsner PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Carrie Gleason L.P.1441 E Maple Ave Burton MI 48529
- Mr. Mark K Abbenante L.L.P.3939 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Annette Marie Teno-tremba MA LLP8435 Holly Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Crystal L Cederna-meko PSYD1 Hurley Plz Flint MI 48503
- Dr. Richard Stuart Mach PH.D. LP814 S Vernon Ave Flint MI 48503
- Mr. Michael Todd Hunt MS LLP CAADC CCS420 W 5TH AVE FLINT MI 48503