Dr. Saad Tariq is a rheumatologist practicing in ROCKFORD, IL. Dr. Tariq specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Tariq treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- St Francis Hospital and Medical Center Program
Saad Tariq MD's Practice location
ROCKFORD, IL 61114Get Direction
Springfield, MO 65807Get Direction
Saad Tariq MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Toni Braxton's Ongoing Battle with Lupus
Toni Braxton is an American singer, record producer, and songwriter, best known for her hit songs, “Breathe Again” and “Un-Break My Heart.” Her songs made it on the top of the music charts, and she won numerous awards as well. This is the reason why she is considered one of the most...
- High Frequency of Hospital Visits Could Indicate Lupus
Recent studies have suggested another indicator that might help to identify an underlying lupus diagnosis. The study called “High Health Care Utilization Preceding Diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Youth,” which is published in the journal Arthritis Care & Research, states that,...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: What to Expect at a Visit with a Rheumatologist
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue that lines the inside of joints (the synovium) to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Whenever...
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have Lupus
Do you want to know which food should be avoided if you have lupus?Unhealthy food choices worsen lupus by increasing inflammation. Is there any food that causes lupus? No. Though there is no specific food that causes lupus, it is still important to avoid unhealthy choices in order to properly...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- Dr. David J Dansdill M.D.324 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Robin R. Hovis MD2300 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Dimitrios I Fanopoulos MD MPH1905 E Huebbe Pkwy Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Andrzej M Jasek MD324 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Matthew Lee Mundwiler MD324 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Richard R. Olson M.D.324 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107