Dr. Saul Ayele is a Chiropractor practicing in SEATAC, WA. Dr. Ayele specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ayele seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Saul Gedlu Ayele MA60581426's Practice location
SEATAC, WA 98188Get Direction
Saul Gedlu Ayele MA60581426's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Mark Thomas Huck CHIROPRACTOR7100 Fun Center Way Seattle WA 98188
- Dr. Rosalind Elizabeth Placke D.C.16704 INTERNATIONAL BLVD SEATAC WA 98188
- Dr. David M. Scheer D.C.16704 INTERNATIONAL BLVD SEATAC WA 98188
- Dr. Vernon Howard Kaczmarski D.C.3459 S 152nd St Seattle WA 98188
- Dr. Miles Mitchell D.C.7100 FUN CENTER WAY TUKWILA WA 98188
- Dr. Ranvir Singh Sahota D.C662 Strander Blvd Seattle WA 98188