Dr. Mazen Hadid is a cardiologist practicing in ROCKFORD, IL. Dr. Hadid specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hadid also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 2011
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Louis University Group of Hospitals Program
Mazen Hadid M.D's Practice location
ROCKFORD, IL 61104Get Direction
Belleville, IL 62226Get Direction
Mazen Hadid M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Farhad Farokhi DO444 Roxbury Road Rockford Illinois 61107
- Nicolai G Mejevoi MD2350 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Tara Atta M.D.444 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Erbert Caceres MD2350 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Donald A Rabor MD2350 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Richard Hayes MD2350 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103