Dr. Nicole Morreo is a psychologist practicing in BEVERLY, MA. Dr. Morreo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Morreo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Morreo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Nicole Morreo PSYD's Practice location
BEVERLY, MA 01915Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Morreo PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. George Ivan Beilin ED.D100 Cummings Ctr Beverly MA 01915
- Dr. Mark Joseph Ternullo PSY. D800 Cummings Ctr Beverly MA 01915
- Dr. Kathleen Meagher PSY.D.100 Cummings Ctr Beverly MA 01915
- Mr. Juan Carlos Ortega Other800 Cummings Ctr Beverly MA 01915
- Ms. Jaclyn Susanne Kinsman CAGS, LEP83 HERRICK ST BEVERLY MA 01915
- Dr. Sylvia E Topp PH.D.945 Hale St Beverly MA 01915